C&E Advanced Technologies is growing and building a new field Technology Consultant team that will collaborate with a team of Inside Sales Coordinators. We are looking for energetic sales representatives who are passionate about working as part of a team effort, comfortable meeting new people, and growing business relationships. You will be a key member of a new team focused on the execution of innovative sales campaigns that drive revenue and market share growth
As a field Technology Consultant, you will be responsible for providing field support to a team of Inside Sales Coordinators including product demonstrations, presentations, lunch & learns, application reviews, developing new and existing customers.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging sales environment.
You’ll be responsible for collecting all field application requirements, asking for internal referrals while on-site, and preparing for demonstrations. The team of inside sales coordinators will handle scheduling your activities. Upon completion of each appointment, you’ll communicate with inside sales to capture all the information from your appointment and schedule any follow up appointments. This position reports to the Campaign Coordinator.
We have positions open in the following locations:
- Dayton, OH
- Ft. Wayne, IN
- Louisville, KY
- Work directly with maintenance, engineering and procurement clients to discuss their needs and develop/propose customized solutions.
- Work to the schedule as defined by the inside sales coordinators and adjust as needed.
- 20-30 Meaningful Sales Interactions (MSI) per week
- Be the subject matter expert on our core products
- Daily travel within the region to customers.
- Travel to manufacturers trainings.
Basic requirements include:
- High aptitude with technology, in general
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- High level of organization and discipline
This is a full-time exempt salary position. You will be eligible to share in the quarterly team bonus after your 3rd quarter of employment.
- Company provided vehicle with fuel/maintenance card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off including all major holidays
- 401K Retirement Account with Profit Sharing