As an Inside Sales Coordinator based in our Dayton, Ohio corporate office, you will be responsible for promoting automation products and solutions across a four-state area.
The successful candidate will be part of a team making outbound calls to develop new and existing customers. You’ll be working with field Technology Consultants, that will be your eyes and ears in the field when the customer needs that level of attention. This position will report to the Campaign Coordinator.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- Work directly with maintenance, engineering and procurement clients discussing their needs and then developing customized solutions.
- Driving sales growth by facilitating the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Outbound calls (60-80 per day).
- Promotion of products and systems; Product demonstrations via the web.
- Opportunity Management & CRM utilization.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to solve customer challenges.
- Coordinating the activities of an outside Technology Consultants.
- Completing tasks accurately and with a sense of urgency.
Basic requirements include:
- High aptitude with technology, in general.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
What’s a typical day look like?
After the morning sales huddle where you review the active product campaign and refine your sales approach, you start calling prospects and existing customers.
During one of your calls, you are told the prospect doesn’t need the specific product that you were promoting, but you also learn that the prospect failed an OSHA visit this week and they need to improve their equipment safety or face heavy fines. After a conversation with the customer, you realize that the customer needs someone onsite to determine how the safety improvements will impact work flow. You schedule a field Technical Consultant to visit the next day.
After the appointment, the Technical Consultant advises you of the types of products needed. You record the details of the appointment in the CRM, develop a bill of material, checking with safety specialists on the products you weren’t sure about, and then provide that bill of material to customer service for quotation.
You follow up with the prospect immediately after they’ve received the quotation to answer any questions and make sure they’re happy with the solution you provided. The customer provides you with a purchase order, which you forward to customer service for processing; while you schedule a follow up call to the customer after they’ve received the equipment.
Every day you will be doing work that really matters, helping customers solve their business challenges. You will have an opportunity to do your best work and have a real impact.
Let’s talk. If you are passionate about work and solving customer challenges in a fast-paced, high energy work environment, and looking to further your knowledge and skills, then let’s have a conversation. We’ll keep it confidential.
This is a non-exempt, hourly, full-time position. You will be eligible to share in the quarterly team bonus after your 3rd quarter of employment.